AMBASSADOR (MRS.) MOBOLAJI SAKIRAT OGUNDERO
Ambassador and Deputy Chief of Mission of Nigeria to the Federal Republic of Germany |
- Mrs. Mobolaji Sakirat Ogundero was born on the 10th December, 1963 in Igbo-ora, Ibarapa LGA of Oyo State. She attended Igbo-ora High School and Saint Annes’ School, Molete, Ibadan for Ordinary and Advanced Levels West African School Certificate respectively. Thereafter, she gained admission into the University of Ibadan from where she graduated with B.A (Hons) in Linguistics in 1987.
- She joined the Federal Civil Service of Nigeria as a Personnel Officer GL08 in 1989. She was redeployed to the Federal Ministry of Transport in Lagos where she served for fourteen years and rose to Principal Administrative Officer GL12. The officer was redeployed to the defunct, Ministry of Cooperation and Integration in Africa in year 2004 and later to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja in 2007 when the two Ministries were merged by the Federal Government.
- She attended the following courses: Induction course for the Newly Recruited Officers in 1990, Middle Level Management Courses and Mandatory Training for officers on Grade Level 14-16 in the Federal Civil Service, and a member of 17th Regular Course at the prestigious Foreign Service Academy. She also attended National Defence College Course 23 from September 2014 to August 2015. She was at University of Ibadan from October 2015 to May 2016 for the Masters in Strategic Studies (MSS Course 23).
- Mrs. Ogundero was a directing staff at the Foreign Service Academy Badagry, from year 2009-2010 and was posted to the Embassy of Nigeria, Budapest in Hungary, October 2010-June, 2014 where she served as Minister Counselor and Minister/Head of Chancery. In April, 2017, she was appointed as Ambassador and Deputy Chief of Mission of Nigeria to the Federal Republic of Germany, the position she occupies presently.
- She is a fellow of National Defence College (fdc), An Associate Member of Nigeria Institute of Management. She loves listening to Christian music and watching local and International news. She is married to Mr. Solomon Abiodun Ogundero and blessed with four children.